[MEncoder-users] Problem with DVD created by manDVD

Eric Buist buisteri at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Apr 11 21:24:40 CEST 2008

You could look at the DVD contents when you mount it. The disk needs to
contain a VIDEO_TS directory, and this directory should contain a bunch
of .vob files. If you can find .vob file, try to play them using
MPlayer; these are MPEG files.
This seems strange to me that ManDVD creates bad disks, because it uses
other tools such as dvdauthor and mkisofs to create the DVD ISO. If
ManDVD has no more official Web page, this may be a deprecated tool.
Eric