[MEncoder-users] [OT] Question about players

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Thu Apr 3 02:00:08 CEST 2008

Hi

I thought there might be people on this list that could answer with some
sort of authority :)

I am currently using a mod'ed xbox as my media centre, but it has
problems playing back some x264 mp4 (or avi) video's not enough grunt. I
was looking at buying myself a mini mac and using the apple software to
play my video's

I was wondering what people experience with mini mac has been ?

Thanks
Alex
--
"I've been talking to Vicente Fox, the new president of Mexico... I know him... to have gas and oil sent to U.S. so we'll not depend on foreign oil..."

	- George W. Bush
10/03/2000