[MEncoder-users] audio sync problens when encoding realtime TV

Roberto Hradec hradec at hradec.com
Tue Sep 25 09:25:28 CEST 2007

Thank you so much man...

I used some your X264/faac settings in my mencoder cmd line and now
mencoder is making a 100% ITunes compatible mp4 file!!

Just what I need... no more demux/remux crap!! I dont even need to use
the nicmp4box software... the MP4 from mencoder (latest SVN) works just
fine in ITUNES!! bye bye sync issues!!

thanks a lot James...

-H