[MEncoder-users] No idea what I am doing...

Greg Heywood gheywood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:48:02 CEST 2007

Thanks..

I thought this would work then:

mencoder -pvr aspect=2 -o encoded.mpg -endpos 20

But I get a "no file given" error...

Is there a particular order that I need to use?

Also tried "mencoder -o encoded.mpg -pvr aspect=2 -endpos 20" but same
thing..

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I really want to get this work on
Linux, and it just isn't easy, no matter how easy it may seem for you guys.
.