[MEncoder-users] No idea what I am doing...

Greg Heywood gheywood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:56:24 CEST 2007

Do you have a link?

As I said, I looked originally. I then took another link when you said that
documentation is there.

When I go to the site it takes me here:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html

If I then click on documentation, it takes me here:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/info.html#docs

Click on English, and it takes me:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/index.html

At no point can I see a reference for PVR.

It is not because I haven't looked. If it is there, it is not obvious, so
please can you direct me to the documentation.

Thanks