[MEncoder-users] Problem rip DVD

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:46:08 CEST 2007

On  Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:19:18 +0200, Ivan Arcos wrote:

> if I use this command from CMD of  windows is ok, but if I use this command
> using Process of C# , the error is
>
> Movie-Aspect is 1.78:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
> Parser: missing ( in "P->strange simbols.90fps Trem:488min 9206 mb
> A_V:0.001[1456:192]

Unfortunately, I don't know C#. Although your problem seems to be with C# and not MPlayer, you may want to follow the bug reporting guidelines in the MPlayer documentation, and at least add -v to your command line and post the entire output, along with your operating system, etc.

I don't have any specific ideas, but you can try writing the filename differently. In CMD, c:\\filename, c:\filename and c:/filename all work with MPlayer.

Are you sure that you are using your Process object (or function or whatever it is) correctly? That is, if you try to run a different command-line program, does it work?