[MEncoder-users] linux based VP6 FLV encoding using mencoder

Tom Shaw mplayer at zerofiveone.com
Thu Sep 13 14:47:43 CEST 2007

Has anyone actually managed to do this??

Ive been struggling getting the linux version of mencoder to work
encoding VP6 FLV files from a quicktime mov (or any video file
actually).

Bascially I get the log output to my console.

The second pass fails, probably due to the first pass not creating the
log output.

Dioes anyone know either how to fix this to get it working, or know
the format of the log file so I can process the verbose output from
the first pass?  If anyone simply has it working could get let me know
as Im really stuck with this.

Id really apprecaite anyone else who is having problems to also let me
know

Cheers,
Tom