[MEncoder-users] wintv pvr-500

Jody Gugelhupf knueffle at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 14:35:02 CEST 2007

hi me again, I was wondering if anyone has some experience wit the WinTV PVR-500 on linux, how is
the support for it? i'm also wondering how the audio of the tv stations is recorded from the WinTV
PVR-500, does it need to be connected to the sound card of the computer or the hardware encoder
card takes care of it? if it is used for only recording 2 chans at the same time, what will be the
expected RAM usage? i guess CPU usage will be 0? sorry i'm a noob.. :) thx for any info you can
provide..
jody :)