[MEncoder-users] Urgent problem

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Wed Oct 17 18:20:19 CEST 2007

Hi James,

Sorry for likely breaking the thread again (I did try with IT and will
eventually get around to trying my gmail account, but Internet access is
another issue...), but Gianluigi's own build (Official 1.0rc2 Release (no
patches)) is still available a little further down the page.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html