[MEncoder-users] Custom quantizer matrix

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Wed Oct 10 09:04:13 CEST 2007

The In-Reply_To: ID of your message above was
<532B77054B89D711B8D70002B3A0F75D05F1241C at panda.datavoice.co.za>. Can you
tell me what the ID of this one is? I'll take it up with our IT people
separately, but I have little hope in that regard.

The software is Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server.

Sorry, people, I'll refrain from responding as much as possible.

Kind regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html