[MEncoder-users] Ntsc m2v file from jpg image frames?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 01:58:03 CEST 2007

Nico Sabbi wrote:

> Il Thursday 11 October 2007 00:20:26 The Wanderer ha scritto:
>
>> It may or may not be possible to create a 'm2v file' directly with
>> MEncoder by using -of lavf, but if it is I do not see any
>> indication of the fact in the documentation I have on hand. Then
>> again, I also do not in a quick search see any definitively clear
>> indication of what a 'm2v file' is supposed to actually *be*, so...
>
> appending -of rawvideo

But wouldn't that produce something video-only, no audio? Part of what
he's apparently trying to do is to mux in an AC3 audio stream.

Of course, his stated goal (produce a DVD) and his stated criteria (m2v
file) may well not be compatible, but since I don't actually know the
subject matter well enough to say for certain I've given him the benefit
of the doubt until I see indication otherwise.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.