[MEncoder-users] Fast FLV encoding options

Eric Laurent elaurent at madwaves.com
Fri Oct 5 16:02:28 CEST 2007

Thank you for your reply.

Encoding is really fast but quality with vqscale=31 is too bad (pixel
blocks) (my fault, I did not specify any quality goal!).
I have reached a good compromised between encoding speed, file size and
quality with:
    keyint=3:vqscale=7 -ofps 15
I can live with low fps provided the keyint/fps ration is correct (seeking
accuracy ~200ms)

Regards.

Eric Laurent.