[MEncoder-users] Trying convert to .mov

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Fri Oct 5 08:54:51 CEST 2007

As I understand it, it shouldn't make _any_ difference - vmax_b_frames is
the default, unless you modified either your version and/or set it up
differently in the .conf.

Have you read the manual section on producing QuickTime files? And in all of
the documentation there's a wealth of information on ensuring correct frame
rate, in case that's the case of the problem.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html