[MEncoder-users] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Trouble with enabling B-frames f orDVD-compliant MPEG-2

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Tue Oct 2 10:03:18 CEST 2007

Hello James,

Many many heart-felt thanks. I'd used gcc, CYGWIN, MingW etc. before, but to
get it all going just to get a later-than-released Windows build of
MEncoder... Whilst I still need to master dvdauthor and then start with the
actual editing... ;-)

Isn't a bit late for .ca to be awake still? Or is it early? ;-)

Kind regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html