[MEncoder-users] Frequent error

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 13:38:05 CET 2007

Luciano Marinho wrote:

> I don't know why, but noone answer my question.

I just checked my archive, and I don't see any previous posts on this
list from you. As far as I can tell, you haven't asked any question her
before.

> I have some troubles to insert a .srt file into a avi saving this as
> new mpg to make a dvd after.

This is very unhelpful. In order to be able to know what might be going
wrong, we need to know exactly what command line you are using, exactly
what the output messages of the command are, and exactly what does not
work correctly about the result.

> Why my friends don't help me ?

Since I don't know any of your friends, I don't know.

Also: please do NOT hijack threads. To start discussion about a new
topic, it is not enough to hit Reply on an existing message and just
change the text; you have to create an entirely new message which is not
a reply, or your message will appear as part of the discussion thread
about the existing topic.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.