[MEncoder-users] Sticking movie together

Cristian Baltatescu cristian_b at eyepartner.com
Thu Nov 8 14:39:12 CET 2007

After getting help here on how to create a movie from images but with an
empty sound stream, now i have another problem.
After sticking this movie obtained from images, to another one, obtained
from cutting a bigger flv into parts i get:
New video file has different resolution or colorspace than the previous
one.
FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver.

Could this actually this because the images movie is 1 frame per second
and the other one has like 32 or something? If not and it;s really a
resoulution or colorspace thing, what can i do?
I've created the 2 movies like this:

Flv:
mencoder rat.flv -ss 00:00:50 -endpos 00:00:10 -of lavf -lavfopts
i_certify_that_my_video_stream
_does_not_use_b_frames -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=600 -vf
scale=320:240,eq2= 1.5  -oac mp3lame -o output.flv

Images:
 >mencoder mf://*.jpg -mf w=320:h=240:fps=1:type=jpg  -of lavf -lavfopts
i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=flv:vbitrate=150 -audiofile /dev/zero -audio-demuxer 20 -rawaudio
format=0x1:rate=44100 -oac mp3lame  -o poza.flv

Finally, putting them togheter is:
mencoder output.flv poza.flv -o c.flv -of lavf -oac copy -ovc lavc
-lavcopts vcodec=flv -lavfopts
i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames

And that prints out the error from the beginning of the message.

Thank you