[MEncoder-users] harcoded subs and resizing

James Tripp eliared at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 17:49:28 CEST 2007

Thanks.

I got it working with both srt and ssa.
The problem was I had a sinle srt sub and it didn;t like the starting timecode,
I delayed it and it's working. Funny how it worked without scaling...

I actually thought you could only use srt subs to hardcode,
haven't tested ssa out fully yet.
i though for ssa you'd have to do something similar to:

mplayer -vf expand=:-60::2 -ao pcm:fast input.avi -vobsub truck -slang en -vo yuv4mpeg
mencoder stream.yuv -o outavi.avi -ovc lavc -audiofile audiodump.wav -oac mp3lame -lameopts cbr:br=128

Phil Ehrens <phil at slug.org> wrote:>I realise this isn't exactly the answer you were looking for,