[MEncoder-users] EDL complaints

aslan at gmx.at aslan at gmx.at
Wed May 16 18:58:12 CEST 2007

That helped with the crashing (at first look at least),
but the cutting behaviour has changed quite a bit.

The start of the video needs timestamps in the edl based on 0,
and only later into the video the timestamps based on the
actual timestamp of the stream.

Also the cutting is now extremely inaccuate.
It doesnt matter if I set a time 5 seconds more or less it appears.
Its not even accurate to keyframes I think.

Can anybody help me?