[MEncoder-users] Problelm in DVD

Ivan Arcos hiban8 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:16:33 CEST 2007

Thank you very much.

Other cuestion.

I need to copy the titles 1 and 3 of a DVD and then to join them. Now:

mencoder.exe dvd://1 -dvd-device E: -oac copy -ovc copy -of mpeg -mpegopts
format=dvd -o title1.mpg

mencoder.exe dvd://3 -dvd-device E: -oac copy -ovc copy -of mpeg -mpegopts
format=dvd -o title3.mpg

and

mencoder -idx -oac copy -ovc copy -o result.mpg title1.mpg title3.mpg

but But this way I do two pass over the stream to copy it of DVD and to join
them.
Is it possible to do in one pass?

Thank you.