[MEncoder-users] Splitting video chunks at a given size

Federico 'Phate' Pistono fppain at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:43:50 CEST 2007

On 5/10/07, Federico 'Phate' Pistono <fppain at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been trying to do some tests in splitting video files, I'm using
> MPlayer dev-SVN-r22338-3.3.4.
>
> From the man:
> −endpos <[[hh:]mm:]ss[.ms]|size[b|kb|mb]> (also see −ss and −sb)

Just for the record, i did see the seek to byte position (-sb), it
works for the first piece, then it says:

Cannot open demuxer.

Cheers,
--
Federico Pistono   Department of Computer Science - Verona, Italy
Linux Registered User #340392

http://pain.altervista.org
http://www.federicopistono.org
http://studentiunivr.wordpress.com