[MEncoder-users] Compressed with only I trames, it's possible ??

Meihdi Ellahiani meihdi at yahoo.fr
Thu May 10 11:16:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

I bougth a mp3/video player but my problem is that this video player read video compressed in xvid (h263) with only I trames. When I compress I have average 5% of I trames and the rest is P Trame so my video is read but very very very fastly.
I tried to search how i can compress video with only I trames, i found some command but any work.

So i ask your help to found a solution for my problem.