[MEncoder-users] add audio to a mpeg ps using mencoder

Simon Oualid simon.oualid at gmail.com
Sat May 5 02:21:04 CEST 2007

Thank you for your answer, but I can't get it working. The file generated
does not contain audio stream. Here is the command line I used to test the
-audiofile and -oac copy options :

mencoder /Users/simon/026509.mpg -oac copy -ovc copy -audiofile
stream.mp2-of lavf -lavfopts
format=vcd:i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -o
testmultipletrack.mpg

Many thanks !