[MEncoder-users] Video and Audio async

Tobias Brockamp tobiasbrockamp at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 12:14:14 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

i did an upload of an uncompressed avi on my server:

http://www.alexjacob.info/uploads/vid/vid_raw.avi

I also upload a video which i have encoded with Xvid/mp3:

http://www.alexjacob.info/uploads/vid/vid_xvid_vdub.avi

As you can see the audiostream is 60ms shorter than the videostream.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Tobias Brockamp