[MEncoder-users] Re: Experiences of video encoding

Nicolas George nicolas.george at ens.fr
Tue Mar 27 16:19:20 CEST 2007

Le septidi 7 germinal, an CCXV, Grant Edwards a écrit :
> Where?  When I look at the page in firefox, each graph is about
> 3cm square.  I can "zoom" in a little bit, but the window into
> the graph is only 3cm square and I can't zoom in enough to make
> anything legible.

If you can zoom, it means you have the SVG version. Then you can just use
the right-click menu, and "this frame, open in new window" (or in new tab,
or show only) to get the curves alone in a window.

With the PNG version, the small images are links to larger ones.

And I have recently added links to the standalone SVG for both versions.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George