[MEncoder-users] Cutting scenes with mencoder

Ivan Arcos hiban8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:07:04 CEST 2007

First, Thank you for you response.

I know this that you comment. For this, I use -hr-edl for creating one video
whit all scenes that later I cut. The problem is how I cut this video
becouse the length is more short that the original.  I use -ss -endpos for
cutting this generated video but how it is more short I didn´t know when I
must cut. Other solutions?

Will I have to cross the whole video for every scene and use hr-edl-seek?

Thank you