[MEncoder-users] --enable-color-console enable color console output (UNSUPPORTED) [disable]?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Mar 17 19:51:34 CET 2007

Hello,
On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 09:01:33PM +0300, Phil Oleynik wrote:
> what does this mean:
> --enable-color-console enable color console output (UNSUPPORTED)
> [disable] ?
>
> Why unsupported? It is really cute feature, will it be removed?

UNSUPPORTED means this is a feature that was there and was nice enough
to make it available but we don't want to waste any time with it. So if
you have any problem with it, that's your problem, we don't care.
Features that are to be removed would be marked DEPRECATED or similar.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger