[MEncoder-users] Re: error while loading shared libraries: libmp3lame.so.0

Phil Ehrens phil at slug.org
Wed Mar 7 01:49:51 CET 2007

Create a local wrapper and call it instead of mencoder:

echo 'env LD_PRELOAD=$HOME/apps/lib/libmp3lame.so.0 $HOME/apps/mplayer/bin/mencoder' >my-mencoder

chmod 0700 my-mencoder

./my-mencoder ...

Phil Ehrens <phil at slug.org>      | Fun stuff:
The SilverLake Linux Users Group | http://www.ralphmag.org