[MEncoder-users] Encoding with an EDL

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 14:59:43 CEST 2007

Olivier Rolland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Nobody seems to have any interest in the problem. Nevertheless, here
> is a patch which fixes this issue in precise seeking only.

If you intend this as a sumbission to be included in MPlayer SVN, you
should post it to the development list according to the guidelines in
DOCS/tech/patches.txt - though please note that your patch contains some
changes which I believe are considered cosmetic (e.g. removing braces on
lines not otherwise changed), and will likely require modification on
those grounds before being committed.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.