[MEncoder-users] Scrubbable Mpeg-2

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Fri Jun 29 18:16:40 CEST 2007

RC wrote:

>A bit of both.  mplex creates files that are 100% standard, whereas
>MPlayer's mpeg muxer isn't quite there yet.  Not sure it will affect
>seeking.

there's nothing non-standard in mencoder's output
(if it were the case you couldn't play those files with
other players), except the layout of xvcd format.
What's missing is the perfect compatibility with wmp,
but I still haven't understood what wmp wants (and it's
not even in my priority list)

 Sponsor:
 Logos Finanziaria SPA. Società di credito ad erogazione diretta. Fino a 30.000 euro in 24 ore! Clicca e scopri come
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2909&d=29-6