[MEncoder-users] audio index problem with MEncoder dev-SVN-r21812-3.3.4

Gary Mort gm-enc at saplings.us
Sat Jun 16 23:06:41 CEST 2007

BTW, I had a simliar problem with creating flash files.  Even using
flvtool2, the flash files would not allow much in the way of seeking.

I found adding the hardup parameter to the conversion made the Flash
video files seekable.  I'm supposing it's because there are only about 6
actual images in the video for a 3 minute movie caused the problem -
with mencoder figuring out they were duplicates and not putting in
duplicate images for each frame - so seeking would only go from image to
image.

With hardup the file is a bit bigger, but seekable.