[MEncoder-users] MEncoder-users Digest, Vol 34, Issue 34

Manuel Carro mcarro at fi.upm.es
Fri Jun 15 11:48:56 CEST 2007

>> You should try playing it with the "-nosound" option to see if there's
>> some issue with your soundcard or similar.

    Already tried.  This does not seem the issue here.

>> >     Sorry about that.
>>
>> And yet again, here is your message, in a new thread.  Perhaps your MUA
>> doesn't have an option to preserve the "In-Reply-To" header?

    Hope this one is right.  My MUA (VM under Emacs) does preserve
In-Reply-To headers, but I am receiving the mails in batched form, and
therefore that header refers to a whole block of mail messages and not
to a single one.  I am editing now the headers of the outgoing mail by
hand to match that of the message I am replying to.

        MCL (mcarro_at_fi_dot_upm_dot_es)