[MEncoder-users] vfw2menc.c (linux)

Jaime Villarreal jesusjaime at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:39:32 CEST 2007

Hi Tobias, I am also new to linux and I am using Ubuntu Feisty and was
able to find a package for installing wine and its dependencies.  If
you are using Debian I would assume there must be a .deb package
available for wine since it seems to be fairly popular. Try doing a
google search for wine .deb