[MEncoder-users] mipsel-linux build of mencoder?

Robert Prince rprince at nextalarm.com
Fri Jun 1 01:46:17 CEST 2007

Hello folks,

I've looked through the list archives into early last year, and all over
with Google, but I can't seem to find the answer I'm after.  I'm looking
for a build of mencoder that will run on little-endian MIPS (mipsel),
specifically linksys hardware, e.g. the various WRT models that can run
OpenWRT.

I've found an OpenWRT package of MPlayer without mencoder, but no
mencoder so far.  I've been trying to get a cross-compiler environment
going, and while I've made progress there and I think I could have it
solved, it could also take me days longer.

Does anyone have, or know of, a build of mencoder that'll run on mipsel?

Thanks,

Robert