[MEncoder-users] audio sync

listman listman at nerdherdclan.com
Sun Jan 28 04:04:09 CET 2007

This has been gone over 100 times, Ive looked through the archives and
even tried transcode.
Is there any way to correct the sync on audio correctly?
I have tried -mc 0 -ni -noskip harddup but still have a few dvds I can not
get to sync. what is the real answer here. Even with transcode and the
options they say to use I still get audio that is way out of sync, the
worst movie I have tried is aeon flux also syriana was pretty bad.
Is there anyway to guarantee the audio syncs up?