[MEncoder-users] Converting: DVD to SVCD

Peter Handrick p_handrick at web.de
Mon Jan 22 13:41:07 CET 2007

Sorry for my first try to send my question to this forum.
I have been to bloody to realize that my mail program did work with
encription.
Sorry again.
But the matter of my above mentioned mail was:
I am a newby in working with mencoder and I would like to convert
DVD-movies I have at home into SVCD-version to be able to take this
movies into the cd-Drive of my laptop.
So, I am looking now for tutorials or something else I can use to reach
this aim.
Does anybody of you have any helpful hints for me?
I am grateful for any hint.

With best regards

Peter
--