[MEncoder-users] Subtitles with incorrect colors

scostas scostas at det.uvigo.es
Tue Jan 2 17:44:22 CET 2007

Hi all:

I've been creating some MPEG videos for video DVDs, and adding them
subtitles with SPUMUX, and found something extrange: when I play the
video after toasting it as a standard video DVD (this is, suitable for
classic DVD players), the subtitles are printed fine with MPLAYER, but
if I play the .MPG file with MPLAYER, the subtitles have the colors
exchanged; this is: the letters itself are black and the outline is white.

Is possible to fix this?

Thanks.