[MEncoder-users] is it possible to convert files .vro into files .vob?

Roberto Sebastiani rseba at dit.unitn.it
Sun Feb 18 13:09:14 CET 2007

Nico,

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007, Nico Sabbi wrote:

> Roberto Sebastiani wrote:
>> Hi. I've a video-camera which produces 30-minutes mini-dvd's
>> in "video-vr" mode : files  .vro, .ifo (plus .bup).
>> Do anybody know if it is possible to convert them into standard .vob files
>> *preserving the description of the scenes*?
>>
>> thanks a lot
>>
>> Roberto
>>

> if you upload to incoming a directory with all the files I'll give it a look

I'm not sure what  you mean by "to upload to incoming".
I've prepared a small example (22MB) available at:

http://dit.unitn.it/~rseba/DVD_RTAV.tar.gz

the videocamera seems to produce a directory "DVD_RTAV"
(instaad of a dir "VIDEO_TS") containing files
.vro, .ifo (plus .bup)

can you tell me anything?

ciao Roberto