[MEncoder-users] Convert format (mpg, avi, mov, wmv) to FLV VP6

Hernán Fuccillo hernan at admotion.com.ar
Thu Feb 15 13:44:03 CET 2007

Hello, i cannot find the syntax to encode an format file (mpg, avi, mov,
wmv) to FLV VP6, the syntax what I find is:

mencoder bobby.mpg -o res_bobby.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts
abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=flv:vbitrate=9600:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -lavfopts
i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -srate 22050

but that command generate an FLV file with the Sorenson codec, and I wish
the On2 Codec ( VP62 ).

I found that I must use "vp6vfw.dll", but I don't know how I must use this
library.

Someone can help me? ....
Thanks!

PD: as you see, my English is very poor, im sorry for that.