[MEncoder-users] Joining flv quality problem

totob at libero.it totob at libero.it
Tue Feb 13 14:07:34 CET 2007

Hello,

Im trying to join two .flv files through the following command:

mencoder -noskip -mc 0 -of lavf -oac mp3lame -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv first.flv second.flv -o final.flv -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames

The join operation is succesfull, but I have a problem since in the final.flv the second video loses a lot of quality. I tried to make a join of same file in order to have a final.flv that loops 2 times same video and in the second loop the quality of the video is very poor, while first loop is perfect. How can I correct this?