[MEncoder-users] Mencoder subtitle settings doesn't work when you try embedding subtitle in avi file

Zoltan Szabo zozo2001hu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 21:44:57 CET 2007

Here's my mencoder information:

MEncoder dev-CVS-060307-04:23-4.0.1 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
Mac OSX static build for ffmpegX
CPU: Intel  (Family: 6, Stepping: 6)
FIXME:Hardenabling SSE and SSE2 without detection
CPUflags: Type: 6 MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

Can i download a newer build, or it is the latest one?

Where can i download the mencoder source code? I try to compile, if
it possible.

Thanks Zoltan.