[MEncoder-users] Fwd: Creating an avi from a group of jpgs

Alex Nyers nyersa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:51:47 CEST 2007

Hi again,

I wanted to follow up and thank everyone for their help on this. It
turned out that the problem was rooted in the images that had been
originally converted to 1024x768 by psp8. Though they looked fine upon
initial viewing, mencoder didn't like going inbetween them and the
images resized with imagemagick during the encoding process. I went
through and resized all the images with imagemagick, and that has
solved the problem. Thanks,

Alex Nyers