[MEncoder-users] Couple Issues

David Lynch contact at okweb.ca
Sat Aug 11 03:48:19 CEST 2007

Hello:

I am having the same problem, also loaded fresh from svn.

When I issue this command:
/usr/local/bin/mencoder /home/thewall_net/public_html/video/163.wmv -o
/home/thewall_net/public_html/flvideo/163.flv -of lavf -oac
mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=flv:vbitrate=700:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate
22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames

I get this error:
Option lavfopts: Unknown suboption
i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames
Error parsing option on the command line: -lavfopts

And if I remove the -lavfopts and the rest, I get an flv video that is in
hyperspeed, then comes to an end quickly, while the audio plays normally.

Any clues would be appreciated.  Thanks.

David Lynch