[MEncoder-users] How to encode flvs with the highest visualquality possible for Internet Sharing

Alejandro Vélez null274 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:58:21 CEST 2007

I just reeplaced the setting "vbitrate=200" used in the  -lavcopts line:

vcodec=flv:vbitrate=200:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3:predia=2:dia=2:precmp=2:cmp=2:subcmp=2:preme=2

with "vqscale=14" and removed the "turbo" setting, If I'm right turbo
enables speed optimizations.. well that gave me a better result,
there's less visual distortion in the video playback and the quality
seems to be more constant than when using "vbitrate=200".