[MEncoder-users] Compressing the photo camera Canon A610 video to mpeg4 at the best quality.

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 18:22:43 CEST 2006

Strong wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:54:16 -0400 The Wanderer
> <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Please, learn to quote.
>
> Explain, please.

It seems you may already have.

In the message to which I previously responded, you quoted nothing of
what you were replying to, and so there was no apparent context. In my
response, I quoted the parts of your post to which I was replying; in
your latest response, you have quoted the part of my post to which you
were replying. This is the correct behaviour. Failing to quote is not
correct behaviour; quoting correctly is, at minimum, simple politeness.

(For that matter, replying with a one-liner to a thread more than a week
old is not particularly good behaviour either. However, I can imagine
that there may be extenuating circumstances - i.e., perhaps you didn't
have the ability to read and/or post replies during the intervening time
- so it's possible that it may be excused this time.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.