[MEncoder-users] After use MEncoder convert video file to flv Progress Bar won't work

:: Art :: art.jesus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:18:04 CEST 2006

I'm not sure it came from mencoder bug or type of video file not correct ,I
ve test with .wmv and .mpg and use command below

 Mencoder input.wmv -of lavf -lavfopts
I_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=flv:vbitrate=150 -ofps 15 -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:Br=32 -srate
22050 -sws 2 -vf scale=320:-3 -o output.flv

After convert already I have play output.flv with Flash Video Player 2.5 by
Jeroenwijering the Progress bar can't use like before when I have click at
progress bar the video will be
Start at begin point of video file not start at progress bar click point ....... What's wrong?????