[MEncoder-users] Is there a tool that can report on the structureof mpg files?

Nitin Jain nitinj1981 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 05:38:48 CET 2006

what exactly are you looking for? as in what kind of differences... it
could be something as deep-rooted as the algorithms used for doing the
motion estimation.... or it could be just the usual stream meta-data
parameters, which can be extracted from the container (file format)
also... for the latter, you can try vlc (enable the 'messages' tab on
it).

-nj