[MEncoder-users] Compressing the photo camera Canon A610 video to mpeg4 at the best quality.

Strong s-strong at mail.ru
Sat Oct 21 01:18:10 CEST 2006

> > Well... I guess they had closed Your network for access... Tell me
> > the URL where I can upload to mplayer ftp, please.
>
> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming

It is there, its name is A610.avi.

Also I want to ask, How to compress audio in case lame requires lower
sample rate and I do not want to reduce it. Audacity, using the same
lame library works perfect with that same rate, why mencoder can't?!
I have sample rate 11 kHz and it says to use -srate 8000.