[MEncoder-users] Re: Encoding to FLV from WMV is HORRID

Musixz Man musixz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 22:27:22 CEST 2006

Well, I didn't think there was a native wmv decoding because when I first
tried wmv, I got fatal errors about the missing wmv (wmv**mod.dll) DLLs. So,
I put the codec pack in place and it then seemed happy.

The DLLs do spit out registry read/write errors, though - which I find quite
amusing.

I'll try to post a file or find a good public file to use as a reference.

Thanks.