[MEncoder-users] MPlayer compilation: how to enable time indication in GUI while video playing?

Strong s-strong at mail.ru
Thu Oct 12 17:47:40 CEST 2006

I've compiled the latest MPlayer from a tar ball. When watching a
video, pressing "o" key gives no times (current, total). What is the
feature I've missed at configure stage? Or what I have to do with it?

Having ATI with Linux, should I enable at configure stage the
internal-vidix and external-vidix?

What does mean [disable] in the configure help against its options:
does it mean disabled by default or what?