[MEncoder-users] dubbing audio out of sync with the video

Tomasz Ksiezyk ksiezyk at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 17 07:46:24 CET 2006

Thanks for responding. When I used the recommended options -mc 0 -noskip in:

mencoder dvd://$TITLE_NUM -dvd-device $DEV -quiet -aid $AUDIO_CHANNEL_ID
-oac copy -ovc copy -mc 0 -noskip -o temp.avi
mplayer -quiet -vo null -ao pcm -ao pcm:file=audio.wav temp.avi
lame --silent audio.wav $AUDIO_FILE_NAME

the produced audio file was only 23 min instead of 129 minutes (the
movie's runtime).

Greetings,

Tomasz Ksiezyk